Okay, does anyone else LOVE cookies?? They’re one of my favorite treats, especially my grandma’s homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies! Mmmmm! However, these Chocolate Chip CREAMCHEESE Cookies are a healthier alternative and just as satisfying.
Yesterday, as the snow fell down over the mountain pass to Heber City, it left me stuck at home not able to go coach my girls. So I instead cranked my fireplace up and stayed in my kitchen.
I found this recipe via Pinterest, however, I tweaked it quite a bit (with coconut flour and sugar) and I love how they turned out! First, the raw dough is so yummy. Second, these cookies bake SO soft to perfection. Who doesn’t love soft cookies? And lastly, the ingredients are awesome, making for great macros.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Kerrygold butter
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/4 tsp. sea salts
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a cookie sheet with Parchment paper.
- In a large bowl (I use a Kitchen Aid♥) whip together cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Add in coconut sugar and vanilla, mix well.
- While continuing to mix (Kitchen Aid at speed 3-4) add one egg at a time, allow batter to mix 45 sec. before adding the next egg.
- Next, add in the sea salt, baking powder, coconut flour, and vanilla whey protein powder. Allow batter to continue mixing until everything looks mixed well.
- Finally, add your choice of chocolate chips.
- Create 24 dough balls and place on cookie sheet (I baked 12 at a time). Bake for 14 minutes, or till edges are slightly golden but DON’T over bake.
- When finished baking, allow cookies to cool for 10 min. on cookie rack or tinfoil.
Macros: 7 g. protein, 21 g. carbs, 10 g. fat, 207 calories
Note- Substitute coconut sugar for a zero calorie/sugar sweetener like Stevia and sugar-free chocolate chips for less carbs and calories per cookie.
Enjoy these cream cheese delicious devil cookies!!
2 Comments Add yours
I need to try these asap!
Yes, you do! They are so moist and delicious!
LikeLiked by 1 person